With 3 more rounds to go in the World Youth Chess Championship 2009 and still there are no clear winners. Nur Nabila is leading the Malaysia contingent with 6 points from 8 games.
- Amier Hamzah U-8 Boys 5.5 points
- Teh De Juan U-8 Boys 4 points
- Teh De Zen U-8 Girls 4.5 points
- WFM Nur Najiha U-10 Girls 4 points
- Muhd Irfan Haqqim U-12 Boy 2.5 points
- WCM Nur Nabila U-12 Girls 6 points
- Camilia Johari U-12 Girls 4 points
- Wong Jianwen U-14 Boys 4 points
- Elgin Lee Kah Meng U-14 Boys 4 points
- Hoh Tjin Li U-14 Girls 2 points
- Sumant Subramaniam U-16 Boys 3 points
Amier Hamzah will play black against Azebajian SHIRINOV Farid on table 9 while Teh De Juan will play white against Turkey KESGIN Halit Kaan. Both players have chance to win here! FIGHT FOR YOUR GAME!
Teh De Zen will play black on table 18 against Hungarian MOLNAR-SASKA Zsófia. She should be able to get a draw or win here! GO ZEN GO! FIGHT TO THE LAST!
Nur Najiha will play black against Georgia Dakhundaridze Nino on table 21. She should be able to win here against her opponent. GO NAJIHA! FOLLOW YOUR SISTER FOOTSTEPS!
Muhd Irfan Haqqim will face an upill task against Swedish player Agrest Anton. FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAM GIFT IRFAN! TAKE YOUR OPPONENT AS THE THING YOU WANT & YOU BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE IT!
Nur Nabila will face Russia WFM Kisteneva Liza on table 5 while Camilia Johari will face stiff test against Hungarian Valyi Adel. Camilia should be able to win as she had passed the other test.
Elgin Lee will face Croation Blazeka Matej as white while Wong Jianwen will face Marjanovic Dejan as black. Both of them face tougher opponents. FIGHT FOR IT!
Hoh Tjin Li will face Norwegian Haukenes Alise as white. No matter you win or lose here! Show your fighting spirit!
Sumant Subramaniam will face Turkish player Komut Kaan as white. Sumant Go for the KILL! I Believe you can do it!