Friday, March 6, 2009

Chigorin Defence Friday Blitz at NMCC

Neo Manhattan Chess Centre (NMCC) will organised the NMCC Friday(tomorrow) Blitz Thematic 2-09 : Chigorin Defense . This will be the second edition of this thematic tourney. The 1st edition saw Abdullah Che Hassan won the tournament which features the Sicilian Dragon as the theme.


1. d4 d5

2. c4 Nc6

Format : Blitz 5 minutes. Round Robin. ( On the tournament day, the organiser will decide whether to organised a single or double round robin)

Location : Neo Manhattan Chess Centre,
No.42B, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 1,
Taman TunDr.Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Date : 6th March 2009 ( Friday)
Starting Time : 9.30 pm
ONLY the first 24 participants will be accepted for this tournament! So be quick !
FEES : RM 10.00.

Payment can be made to AlRajhi Bank , Current Account : 10300-001-0001080211285 under the name NEO MANHATTAN CHESS CENTRE or pay at the chess centre from 8.00pm -8.45 pm on Friday 6th March 2009.
Prize: Only the champion will receive the prize ( winner take all) . The prize will depend on the numbers of the participants but a minimum RM 70.00 cash prizes has been guaranteed for the winner !
In this thematic tournament 70% of the total fees will go to the winner and the remaining 30% will be allocate to NMCC as the operating course for the chess centre.

For more details NMCC Blog.

No comments: